Monday, January 30, 2012

Cheater Cheater

So this weekend I had my first ( and probably my only) cheat meal since January 1st. During this not so brilliant moment of convenience and temptation I indulged in a platter if large FRIED catfish, fries, and a dinner roll along with ketchup and tartar sauce. So indulgent.... So eventually sickening! This was one of my favorite dishes in what I now realize is a former life. While it taste wonderful the after effects just were not worth the headache (literally)! As if the shear guilt wasn't enough, I physically felt ill. Within minutes my head was pounding and I felt overwhelmingly nauseous. I needed to lay down. I felt sluggish beyond belief. I wanted desperately to go to the gym immediately though I am sure I would have hurled. I was astonished how abrasive this food was. I could not believe that I put this stuff in my body daily without the realization of how harsh it was on my body. I do believe that I learned my lesson folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment