Thursday, March 1, 2012

Failure - The new motivation

     Today I weighed in for my two month results! I had hoped to lose at least 12 pounds in the month of February So that I could account for an even 40 pounds but that just wasn't the case. I failed my monthly goal. Well sort of anyway. I have lost a whopping 37 pounds since January 1st. No small feat if I say so myself. When I started I wanted to continually lose 2 pounds a week for 1 year. Technically I am way ahead of the game at this point. With a total of 9.5 pounds for the month, Success truly is in the eye of the beholder. 37 pounds is by no means a failure and that not even factoring in how good I feel physically. I am doing thing now that I haven't done since I was a teenager. I am running and I love it. With each passing day I feel more alive than ever! I guess that is really the true measurement of success right? So I will take those measly 2.5 pounds and add it to this months goal! I'm gonna kick their butt at the gym and leave them there panting as I continue to run off into the distance! Onward I press because failure is not an option.



Not Giving Up Is Half The Battle!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment